There are instances when companies use Product Allocation for sales order confirmation. If the Values of the Key figures in the Allocation Planning Book in any cell on Aggregate level exceeds more than 11 digits then during the BOP it goes into Dump. In order to check if there is a negative value in the key figure or the Value is larger than 11 digits, a very useful report is provide by SAP.
Execute T-Code : SE38
Enter Report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_QUERY and execute
There will be three options only one can be selected at a time
- Fixed Values (this is to find out if the cell has fixed value)
- Negative Values (This is to find out if any cell has a negative Value) If this option is executed then it will display all the CVC’s and the Bucket where the Value is Negative, User can then go into the Allocation Book and Adjust the Values in the Cell.
- Value Greater Than X (Any Value can be entered here to see the Values in the Cell, Usually any value greater than 11 digits can be checked and can be corrected.
Important reports for CIF
- Report RAPOKZFX (Program for Adjusting Field MARC-APOKZ With Integration Models)
- Report RMATIDGE (Reads Material GUIDs from the APO System & Fills NDBSMATG16 w. Values)
- Report RCFUPDCR (Reorganization of Superfluous CIF Update Counters)
- Report RCIFIMDL (Deletion of Superfluous Filter Object Keys in CIF_IM* Tables)
- Report RCIFMTDE (Program for Maintaining the Materials Deactivated in CIF)
Report RCPTRAN4 (Evaluate and Send Change Recordings)
- Report RCPDELET (Delete Change Transfer Integration Model for Specific APO System)
- Report RCIFVARIANTCHANGE (Change Logical System in CIF Variants)
- Report RCIFIMAX (Generate and reconcile the runtime version of active models)
Report RIMODGEN (Create Integration Model)
Report RIMODACT (Activate or Deactivate Integration Model)
Report RIMODAC2 (Activate or Deactivate Integration Model (Possible In Background))
Report RIMODOUT (Display Integration Models)
Report RIMODSRH (Search for Filter Objects in Integration Models)
Report RIMODDEL (Delete Integration Models)
- Report RIMODINI (Start Initial Supply for Integration Models)
- Report RDELBALS (Delete Entries from Search Index CIFBALSEL for Application Log)
Report RDELALOG (Delete Application Log Entries)
- Report RCFORDCH (Check for Inconsistencies in Table CIFORDMAP)
Report RSPPMCHG (Sending Changes to Production Process Models)
Report RSPPMDEL (PPM Change Pointer Selection and Deletion)
The previous versions of the reports (with the old interface) are still in the system. They have the following name: <REPORTNAME>_OLD. However, note that corrections will no longer be provided for these reports in the future.
SAP OSS Note
We are a group of highly experienced SAP logistics professionals.
We implement and do enhancements in SAP.
Contact us for any small enhancements , no work is small for us.
All our instructors are well experienced and certified in SAP modules.
We will train you and place you in SAP projects.
Learn SAP The hottest technology in the IT market.
Register now and get access into SAP world. . .
No any programming required for Functional Modules like Sales and Distribution. Learn SAP from best Available consultant s in Bay Area.
SAP Sales and Distribution Batch will be starting soon.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for SAP in house corporate training or one on one training.
The current ABAP program “/SAPAPO/SAPLADVX” had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
The following short dump is generated during execution of a macro background job/process chain or when
loading data in interactive planning for a planning book/data view containing macros:
Runtime Errors PERFORM_NOT_FOUND
Start report /SAPAPO/ADV_MACRO_REGENER
Do not flag “Generate All Macro Books”
Alternatively you can also reactivate all macros for the affected planning book/data view in the macro builder
SAP OSS 1900146 – Error PERFORM_NOT_FOUND or /SAPAPO/SDP073 during macro execution
Following are some important reports / program which can be run as utility.
- RCIFVARIANTCHANGE This report ( to be used in ECCC) allows to change the logical system within variants of CIF.
- SAP OSS note 1909192 – How to change variants of CIF integration model, Deltareport and Postprocessing in case of a Logsys change or a system copy.
- RSIMPCUST Program to sync UOM from APO to ECC
- /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 – This report corrects discrepancy of incorrect sales order and delivery requirements between SAP R/3 / ECC and APO. It corrects product allocation inconsistencies of APO.