There are instances when companies use Product Allocation for sales order confirmation. If the Values of the Key figures in the Allocation Planning Book in any cell on Aggregate level exceeds more than 11 digits then during the BOP it goes into Dump. In order to check if there is a negative value in the key figure or the Value is larger than 11 digits, a very useful report is provide by SAP.
Execute T-Code : SE38
Enter Report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_QUERY and execute
There will be three options only one can be selected at a time
- Fixed Values (this is to find out if the cell has fixed value)
- Negative Values (This is to find out if any cell has a negative Value) If this option is executed then it will display all the CVC’s and the Bucket where the Value is Negative, User can then go into the Allocation Book and Adjust the Values in the Cell.
- Value Greater Than X (Any Value can be entered here to see the Values in the Cell, Usually any value greater than 11 digits can be checked and can be corrected.
For Now, Solar Tariffs Are Right On Time!
1) “GTM Research predicts that the price of solar panels will rise by 10 cents a watt on average in the first year of the tariff”. This takes us through early 2019.
2) “U.S. solar industry is expected to see a net reduction in installations of 11 percent this year”.
3) Local Bay Area Installers have already begun to raise Cost of going solar!
HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS…if you time your project just right, you can have it all – the full 30% tax credit and 0% tariffs.
On February 7th, 2018 is when the tariffs took effect. Installers were aware ahead of time that solar tariffs would be implemented. Some installers stockpiled short supply of lower costing supply of panels at a bulk rate. This was prior to enforcement of the Trump tariffs.
The month of March is historically, a great month for solar anyway.
One of the warehouses that planned ahead is a new favorite install group called ILUM SOLAR. Who? and Why? “far better than average level of experience per installer” and “5 star rating”. ILUM, is recognized as the Top Installer in Northern California & TOP Nationwide Installers by solarreviews.com:
SUN POWER, with world wide HQ is based right here, in San Jose, CA has currently locked down costs while seeking exemption from the tariffs. Just being factual with day to day most recent update here: http://www.independent.co.uk/sunpower-layoffs-job-losses-donald-trump-solar-panel-tariff-30-per-cent-a8233866.html
ENPHASE inverters, based in Petaluma, CA, is also seeking an exemption. Published February 28th, 2018: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-28/another-u-s-solar-company-seeks-exemption-from-trump-s-tariff
March is always great. Let us make March, 2018 historically awesome! Let us love being alive in the greatest time of all time! Let us March Forward Together to care for future generations and immediate savings. It’s your choice and mine.
For detailed Q&A: BILL@GURGOLSOLAR.COM. Please mention bayareasfo.com for extra special offer. Bill Gurgol Solar In Dublin Blog posted 3/15/2018
Important reports for CIF
- Report RAPOKZFX (Program for Adjusting Field MARC-APOKZ With Integration Models)
- Report RMATIDGE (Reads Material GUIDs from the APO System & Fills NDBSMATG16 w. Values)
- Report RCFUPDCR (Reorganization of Superfluous CIF Update Counters)
- Report RCIFIMDL (Deletion of Superfluous Filter Object Keys in CIF_IM* Tables)
- Report RCIFMTDE (Program for Maintaining the Materials Deactivated in CIF)
- Transaction CFP1
Report RCPTRAN4 (Evaluate and Send Change Recordings)
- Report RCPDELET (Delete Change Transfer Integration Model for Specific APO System)
- Report RCIFVARIANTCHANGE (Change Logical System in CIF Variants)
- Report RCIFIMAX (Generate and reconcile the runtime version of active models)
- Transaction CFM1
Report RIMODGEN (Create Integration Model)
- Transaction CFM2
Report RIMODACT (Activate or Deactivate Integration Model)
- Transaction CFM3
Report RIMODAC2 (Activate or Deactivate Integration Model (Possible In Background))
- Transaction CFM4
Report RIMODOUT (Display Integration Models)
- Transaction CFM5
Report RIMODSRH (Search for Filter Objects in Integration Models)
- Transaction CFM7
Report RIMODDEL (Delete Integration Models)
- Report RIMODINI (Start Initial Supply for Integration Models)
- Report RDELBALS (Delete Entries from Search Index CIFBALSEL for Application Log)
- Transaction CFGD
Report RDELALOG (Delete Application Log Entries)
- Report RCFORDCH (Check for Inconsistencies in Table CIFORDMAP)
- Transaction CFP3
Report RSPPMCHG (Sending Changes to Production Process Models)
- Transaction CFP4
Report RSPPMDEL (PPM Change Pointer Selection and Deletion)
The previous versions of the reports (with the old interface) are still in the system. They have the following name: <REPORTNAME>_OLD. However, note that corrections will no longer be provided for these reports in the future.
SAP OSS Note 881934 – Usability improvements for reports in the CIF framework
We are a group of highly experienced SAP logistics professionals.
We implement and do enhancements in SAP.
Contact us for any small enhancements , no work is small for us.
All our instructors are well experienced and certified in SAP modules.
We will train you and place you in SAP projects.
Learn SAP The hottest technology in the IT market.
Register now and get access into SAP world. . .
No any programming required for Functional Modules like Sales and Distribution. Learn SAP from best Available consultant s in Bay Area.
SAP Sales and Distribution Batch will be starting soon.
Contact us at kumar1.sfo
सच में धनी व्यक्ति वह है, जिसके बच्चे तब भी उसकी बाहों में दौड़ आएँ, जब उसके हाथ खाली हों…
The current ABAP program “/SAPAPO/SAPLADVX” had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
The following short dump is generated during execution of a macro background job/process chain or when
loading data in interactive planning for a planning book/data view containing macros:
Runtime Errors PERFORM_NOT_FOUND
Start report /SAPAPO/ADV_MACRO_REGENER
Do not flag “Generate All Macro Books”
Alternatively you can also reactivate all macros for the affected planning book/data view in the macro builder
SAP OSS 1900146 – Error PERFORM_NOT_FOUND or /SAPAPO/SDP073 during macro execution