Indian Community in Bay area San Francisco
Indians in Bay area San Francisco
Hello folks !!!
Bay area San Francisco forum is for Indian community in Bay area.
Indians Desi of bay area who are working in different fields like IT, Engineering, Sales, Medicines etc. are connected through this forum.
Join us to search your needs or post your needs here.
We are trying to make people much closer to people and technology. We are open for suggestions from members for improvements and involvement.
This forum provides all important useful information about various categories like Restaurants, Grocery stores, help needed or help provided , Daycare etc.
Community members are invited to register to the forum. Members are post their business listings for ***FREE***.
Community members can share their recipe of pickles, useful tips of kitchen, how to improve garden etc.
Members are encouraged to share their technical knowledge on the forum.
- Trump consultants harvested data from 50 million Facebook users: reports March 17, 2018(Reuters) - Data analytics firm Cambridge Analytica harvested private information from more than 50 million Facebook users in developing techniques to support President Donald Trump's 2016 election campaign, the New York Times and London's Observer reported on Saturday.
- Former Qualcomm chairman Jacobs to exit board of directors March 16, 2018(Reuters) - Qualcomm Inc on Friday said former executive chairman Paul Jacobs would not be renominated for the U.S. semiconductor company's board after Jacobs disclosed his intention to pursue a long-shot acquisition of the firm.
- Coca-Cola, U.S. State Dept to use blockchain to combat forced labor March 16, 2018NEW YORK (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Co and the U.S. State Department along with two other companies said on Friday they are launching a project using blockchain's digital ledger technology to create a secure registry for workers that will help fight the use of forced labor worldwide.
- Rocket Internet explores IPO of online shopping group Jumia: sources March 16, 2018FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German start-up investor Rocket Internet is exploring a stock market listing of loss-making African online shopping platform Jumia, people close to the matter said.
- Bike-sharing companies face an uphill ride in U.S. March 16, 2018SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A bike-sharing craze that has swept China over the past two years is picking up speed in cities across the United States, but with a different spin as tough local regulations rein in the roll-out of dockless bikes.