Indian Community in Bay area San Francisco
Indians in Bay area San Francisco
Hello folks !!!
Bay area San Francisco forum is for Indian community in Bay area.
Indians Desi of bay area who are working in different fields like IT, Engineering, Sales, Medicines etc. are connected through this forum.
Join us to search your needs or post your needs here.
We are trying to make people much closer to people and technology. We are open for suggestions from members for improvements and involvement.
This forum provides all important useful information about various categories like Restaurants, Grocery stores, help needed or help provided , Daycare etc.
Community members are invited to register to the forum. Members are post their business listings for ***FREE***.
Community members can share their recipe of pickles, useful tips of kitchen, how to improve garden etc.
Members are encouraged to share their technical knowledge on the forum.
- Apple's Cook to China: keep opening for sake of global economy March 23, 2019Apple chief executive Tim Cook nudged China on Saturday to open up and said the future would depend on global collaboration, as the United States and China remained locked in a bitter trade dispute.
- Exclusive: Mexico central bank says Uber, other firms interested in mobile pay system March 23, 2019Various companies in Mexico, including Uber Technologies Inc., have shown interest in using a new mobile payments system developed by the country's central bank that seeks to promote financial inclusion, the head of the bank said on Friday.
- Autonomy founder Lynch set for $5 billion Hewlett-Packard court showdown March 23, 2019Mike Lynch, once hailed as Britain's answer to Bill Gates, faces Hewlett-Packard (HP) in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over the U.S. technology company's 2011 purchase of the Autonomy software business he founded.
- Image sharing website Pinterest files for IPO March 22, 2019Pinterest Inc, the owner of the image search website known for the food and fashion photos that its users post, filed for an initial public offering with U.S. regulators on Friday, looking to tap into a red-hot market for new stock offerings.
- Musk's lawyers call tweet in SEC's contempt bid 'not material' March 22, 2019Elon Musk's lawyers said that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission failed to satisfy its heavy burden of showing that the Tesla Inc chief executive should be held in contempt, and the tweet prompting its contempt motion was both proper and "not material."