Indian Community in Bay area San Francisco
Indians in Bay area San Francisco
Hello folks !!!
Bay area San Francisco forum is for Indian community in Bay area.
Indians Desi of bay area who are working in different fields like IT, Engineering, Sales, Medicines etc. are connected through this forum.
Join us to search your needs or post your needs here.
We are trying to make people much closer to people and technology. We are open for suggestions from members for improvements and involvement.
This forum provides all important useful information about various categories like Restaurants, Grocery stores, help needed or help provided , Daycare etc.
Community members are invited to register to the forum. Members are post their business listings for ***FREE***.
Community members can share their recipe of pickles, useful tips of kitchen, how to improve garden etc.
Members are encouraged to share their technical knowledge on the forum.
- Lenovo swings to forecast-beating first quarter profit; PC revenue jumps August 16, 2018Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group swung to a profit and beat estimates in the first quarter on Thursday, helped by a sharp jump in revenue.
- Tencent shares slide as profit falls and regulatory outlook spooks investors August 16, 2018Shares of Chinese technology giant Tencent Holdings plunged on Thursday after it reported its first quarterly profit fall in nearly 13 years and said it did not know whether it would get Chinese approval for its most popular game.
- Apple accused of pressuring game rivals in Japan: Nikkei August 16, 2018Japanese regulators are investigating Apple Inc over allegations it unfairly pressured Yahoo Japan Corp to slow the expansion of its online games platform, which competes with Apple's App Store, Japanese media reported on Thursday.
- SEC scrutiny of Tesla grows as Goldman hints at adviser role August 16, 2018The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has sent subpoenas to Tesla Inc regarding Chief Executive Elon Musk's plan to take the company private and his statement that funding was "secured," Fox Business Network reported on Wednesday, citing sources.
- U.S. investor sues AT&T for $224 million over loss of cryptocurrency August 15, 2018U.S. entrepreneur and cryptocurrency investor Michael Terpin filed a $224 million lawsuit on Wednesday against telecommunications company AT&T , accusing it of fraud and gross negligence in connection with the theft of digital currency tokens from his personal account.