Indian Community in Bay area San Francisco
Indians in Bay area San Francisco
Hello folks !!!
Bay area San Francisco forum is for Indian community in Bay area.
Indians Desi of bay area who are working in different fields like IT, Engineering, Sales, Medicines etc. are connected through this forum.
Join us to search your needs or post your needs here.
We are trying to make people much closer to people and technology. We are open for suggestions from members for improvements and involvement.
This forum provides all important useful information about various categories like Restaurants, Grocery stores, help needed or help provided , Daycare etc.
Community members are invited to register to the forum. Members are post their business listings for ***FREE***.
Community members can share their recipe of pickles, useful tips of kitchen, how to improve garden etc.
Members are encouraged to share their technical knowledge on the forum.
- Qualcomm to meet China regulators in push to clear $44 billion NXP deal: sources May 27, 2018BEIJING (Reuters) - Qualcomm Inc is expecting to meet this week in Beijing with China's antitrust regulators in a final push to secure clearance for its proposed $44 billion acquisition of NXP Semiconductors NV , three sources told Reuters.
- Tencent chairman pledges to advance China chip industry after ZTE 'wake-up' call: reports May 27, 2018HONG KONG (Reuters) - Tencent Holdings chairman pledged to advance China's semiconductor industry, saying the blow to ZTE Corp from Washington's ban on U.S. firms supplying telecommunications company was a "wake-up" call, local media reported.
- Customers angry after National Australia Bank hit by technology outage May 26, 2018MELBOURNE (Reuters) - National Australia Bank on Saturday suffered what it described as a "nationwide outage" to some of its technology systems, leaving customers unable to access banking services or withdraw money.
- U.S. reaches deal to keep China's ZTE in business: congressional aide May 26, 2018WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration told lawmakers the U.S. government has reached a deal to put Chinese telecommunications company ZTE Corp back in business after it pays a significant fine and makes management changes, a senior congressional aide said on Friday.
- Tesla seeks to dismiss securities fraud lawsuit: U.S. court document May 26, 2018SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Tesla Inc on Friday asked a court to dismiss a securities fraud lawsuit by shareholders who said the electric vehicle maker gave false public statements about the progress of producing its new Model 3 sedan.