Indian Community in Bay area San Francisco
Indians in Bay area San Francisco
Hello folks !!!
Bay area San Francisco forum is for Indian community in Bay area.
Indians Desi of bay area who are working in different fields like IT, Engineering, Sales, Medicines etc. are connected through this forum.
Join us to search your needs or post your needs here.
We are trying to make people much closer to people and technology. We are open for suggestions from members for improvements and involvement.
This forum provides all important useful information about various categories like Restaurants, Grocery stores, help needed or help provided , Daycare etc.
Community members are invited to register to the forum. Members are post their business listings for ***FREE***.
Community members can share their recipe of pickles, useful tips of kitchen, how to improve garden etc.
Members are encouraged to share their technical knowledge on the forum.
- Bitcoin crashes to lowest this year, losses top 25 percent in a week November 20, 2018Bitcoin slumped on Tuesday to its lowest this year, tumbling as much as 10 percent to breach $4,300 and taking losses in the world's best-known digital coin to 25 percent within a week.
- SoftBank doubles down on Korean online retailer Coupang with $2 billion investment November 20, 2018SoftBank's Vision Fund is investing an additional $2 billion in South Korea's top e-commerce firm Coupang, the retailer said on Tuesday, as the loss-making startup seeks to cement its market dominance.
- Twitter CEO kicks up storm in India, offending some Hindus November 20, 2018Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has kicked up a social media storm in India after a picture of him holding a poster saying "smash Brahminical patriarchy", referring to the highest Hindu caste, went viral.
- Nvidia shares turn positive after Citron buys stock November 20, 2018Shares of Nvidia Corp reversed course after markets opened to gain about 2.5 percent on Tuesday after shortseller Citron Research said it has bought the chip designer's stock.
- DWS Group partners with real estate tech startup Skyline AI November 20, 2018German asset manager DWS Group said on Tuesday it has entered into a strategic partnership with and become a minority shareholder in Skyline AI, a real estate asset management technology company.